Calderdale Council - Keynote Speaker
Central Government policy had resulted in the Council’s funding being slashed, but expectations on quality of service and value remained extremely high. The client wanted to proactively address:-
- Silo working habits which had resulted in wasted effort, lack of focus on key priorities and not best use of people resources.
- The impact significant organisational change created uncertainty and adversely impacted employee engagement and motivation.
- The quality of service and cost effectiveness of its delivery needed to be improved to deliver best value for tax payers and residents of Calderdale.
An action-packed 60 minute keynote presentation in Leeds to an audience of more than 120 employees exploring:-
- How to quickly and easily develop more collaborative working habits to reduce errors, wasted effort and delays in service delivery.
- How to more effectively manage the emotionally turbulent side of organisational change and maintain a clear mental focus.
- How to develop greater emotional resilience to maintain a healthy ‘Emotional Climate’ within teams to better manage organisational change.
"Scott's presentation was highly interactive, entertaining, thought provoking and relevant to the needs of our audience. The session was a refreshing change to the common 'sit and listen' approach used by many keynote presenters.
The feedback I received from event participants was extremely positive and I am happy to recommend Scott Watson and Summit to you if you don't want a 'Speaker' and instead wish to appoint a presenter who is credible, engaging and who can share valuable lessons that you can immediately apply in your workplace".
HR Service Manager - Workforce Development
For our full list of Leeds training venues, click here.
Posted by on September 24, 2014
Other case studies
Career Advice Seminar at Leeds Beckett…
Vaillant - Interview Skills Training
Islington Council - Emotional…
Moy Park- Management Training
IT Leader's Group- Henley Business…
Interested in this story and want to get more stories like this?
Sign up to our email...