Equality, Diversity and Inclusion 101
What is this course about?
Delivered virtually by an acknowledged subject expert, this Equality, Diversity and Inclusion 101 programme is an immersive, practical and enjoyable exploration of the ‘Everybody must know' basics of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
Course content includes:-
- What Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Is (and what it isn’t)
- Understanding The Impact Unconscious Bias & Prejudice
- Gender Equality & LGBT Awareness
- Bullying & Harassment Awareness
- What The Equality Act 2010 Means For You
- Individual & Collective Responsibilities For ED & I
- The Vital Role of Emotional Intelligence In ED & I
- Your Personal ED & I Action Plan
Is this course a Powerpoint slideshow?
Absolutely not! Whilst the subject matter is understandably serious, facilitation is collaborative, involving and fun. Plus, as this programme is designed and facilitated by an acknowledged authority in the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion arena, you are guaranteed a first-class learning experience.
'The training programme has had a massive positive impact and great feedback was received from our 20 participants.'
Head of Learning & Development, Baldwins Holdings Limited
How is this course delivered?
Delivered remotely via Zoom or Microsoft Teams, you can choose either a half or one day programme.
Group sizes & Investment? Group sizes range from 10 to 120. Your organisation's investment can be as low as just £99.50 per participant.