High Performance Teamwork
What is the course about?
High performing teams don't happen by accident. By developing a unique set of beliefs, habits, skills and standards, your team will leave this highly interactive event with a proven set of tools, skills, techniques and principles which can literally transform individual and collective engagement, performance and results.
The skills, tools and techniques your team will learn in this hands-on event have been successfully used by Olympic athletes as well as top business leaders. You will learn a powerful suite of approaches in a highly supportive environment with our expert facilitators.
Who will benefit from this course?
Teams who want or need to move performance towards exemplary. Popular with project teams as well as established teams, the one-day High Performance Teamwork event continues to prove popular with organisation's wanting to achieve a swift and significant mindset and skills set change.
The business as a whole will benefit from more engaged, self-reliant, responsible team members who commit to maximising collaboration, quality, efficiency, productivity and exceeding tough performance targets.
What you will learn on the course
- Challenging team activities which reflect your organisation's biggest challenges
- Intellectually stimulating individual tasks and self-review which boosts self awareness
- Facilitated discussions to develop team cohesion and commitment
- Fun energisers which balance powerful learning with engaging teamwork
- A High Performance Teamwork 'Blueprint' to implement back in your organisation to transfer learning.
This is a hands-on, engaging and intellectually challenging one-day course which is reinforced with up to 90-days' access pass to our online, invitation-only Team Development coaching portal. The portal is worth £79 per person and will help to successfully embed the learning in your organisation.