Develop a Dynamic Team
Participants Will Explore And Learn How To:
- Engage and enable themselves and colleagues (at all levels) to perform optimally - individually and collectively, in your workplace.
- Communicate more authentically to identify and resolve issues, propose practical solutions and improve teamwork, regardless of the official position.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate as a team to prepare for the delivery of key operational objectives/projects, optimise efficiency and reduce costly errors.
- Balance task focus with an engaging, collaborative, timely communication that enables, and encourages, team members to improve their personal effectiveness, personal impact and focus on delivering a ‘right first time, on time, every time’ approach to quality and efficiency.
- View issues and problems from a variety of perspectives to produce well considered holistic solutions that minimise loss of trust, wasted time and effort, and reinforce personal ownership of behaviour, communication, and maintain client trust within, and for, your organisation.
- Consider the implications and consequences their decisions, actions and attitudes have on their team’s ability and willingness to deliver first-class quality, client service and operate optimally as a unit.
- Successfully prepare for and facilitate a candid, solution-focused discussion, when performance is slipping, communication is unclear and gain commitment to creating a positive outcome for the good of your team and your organisation.
- Manage themselves more effectively in order to improve their relationships with their teams, clients and partners, and effectively manage upwards to ensure that clarity on key deliverables, quality standards and timescales are understood, agreed and acted upon.
This hands-on and intellectually challenging one-day course is reinforced with up to 90-days' access pass to our online, invitation-only Team Development coaching portal. The portal is worth £79 per person and will help to successfully embed the learning in your organisation.