Unconscious Bias Training
What is the Unconscious Bias training course about?
Unconscious Bias is something that affects everyone, and no one pretends that it is easily eradicated. But realising that it does exist and acknowledging the potential very clear risks it can bring for individuals, teams and your organisation, is a good starting point.
Unconscious Bias courses can include tailored design to cover aspects including:-
- Leadership & Management
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- Performance Management
- Team Performance
- Gender Bias
- Recruitment & Selection
- Customer Service & Satisfaction
What can you learn on this course?
- What unconscious bias is (and what it isn’t)
- How to create greater awareness of your own unconscious biases
- How unconscious bias happens every day (News Stories review)
- How bias may be hindering your organisation’s ability to perform at its best
- How to understand how unconscious biases impact your organisation’s performance
- How to apply unconscious bias awareness to everyday workplace situations
- In-house mentoring; how you can create balance with your own team’s input
- Reflecting on how your own biases positively support you but may negatively impact others
- How to recognise your own natural biases and manage them effectively
- Making more prudent decisions by mismatching your own unconscious and conscious biases
How will this course benefit you and your organisation?
This programme is designed and facilitated by an acknowledged authority in the specialist field of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Whilst the subject matter is understandably serious, facilitation is collaborative, involving and fun.
Immersive one and two day programmes are available.