Unconscious Bias Training
What is the course about?
Unconscious bias is something that affects everyone, and no one pretends that it is easily eradicated. But realising that it does exist and acknowledging the potential business risks it brings is a good starting point.
Understand why and learn how unconscious bias can affect your decisions regarding recruitment, selection, leadership, motivation and more.
What you will learn on the course
- What unconscious bias is (and what it isn’t)
- How to create greater awareness of our own unconscious biases
- How to understand how unconscious biases impact your organisation’s performance
- In-house mentoring; how you can create balance with your own team’s input
- Reflecting on how your own biases positively support you but may negatively impact others
- How to recognise your own natural biases and manage them effectively
- Making more prudent decisions by mismatching your own unconscious and conscious biases
How will this course benefit you and your business?
This programme is designed and facilitated by an acknowledged authority in the specialist field of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. Whilst the subject matter is understandably serious, facilitation is collaborative, involving and fun.
A one-day, more immersive and comprehensive event is also available.