Unconscious Bias Training
What's the focus of this Unconscious Bias training course?
This Unconscious Bias training course is over 6 hours of thought-provoking, immersive and enjoyable learning which not only brings the reality and cost of bias in your organisation to life, but shows you how to positively tackle and manage bias too.
By the close of this unconscious bias training course, participants will have:
- A clear understanding of what unconscious bias is (and what it isn’t)
- An understanding of bias may be hindering your organisation’s ability to perform at its best
- Explored how unconscious biases impact engagement and performance
- Practised how to apply unconscious bias awareness tools to everyday workplace situations
- Reviewed a genuine case study which demonstrates the cost of biases when unchallenged
- Gained confidence in calling out biases using our 3-Step Bias Buster Model
- Demonstrated an understanding of the link between bias and Emotional Intelligence
- Recognised their own natural biases and be equipped to manage them effectively
- A toolkit for high quality decision making by mismatching your own (and colleagues) biases
'The Summit facilitator was knowledgeable, professional and demonstrated his expertise in a completely engaging manner, bringing the best of unconscious bias to life.'
Director of People, Thorntons Law LLP
How will this course benefit your organisation?
This programme is designed and facilitated by an acknowledged authority in the field of unconscious bias. Whilst the subject matter is understandably serious, facilitation is collaborative, involving and fun.
Duration: Introductory half-day and immersive one day programmes are available.
Facilitation: Offered virtually via Zoom or Microsoft Teams, your Unconscious Bias training is facilitated by an acknowledged subject expert so your organisation achieves best value from its investment.
Group Sizes & Investment? Group sizes range from 10 to 100. Your organisation's investment can be as low as just £99.50 per participant.