Bullying and Harassment Training including Sexual Harassment
What is the course about?
This interactive programme explores how your organisation, and its employees, can build and create a healthier culture and learn the most up-to-date, practical methods to proactively address the issues related to bullying and harassment, including sexual harassment.
Participants will learn how to:-
- Define bullying & harassment in an employment context and legal context.
- Identify and understand different types of bullying and harassment including Sexual, Race, LGBT & Age.
- Appreciate and work within the legal boundaries of employers and employees.
- Understand the very real impact specific behaviours and communication can create for others.
- Establish and communicate a clear and effective grievance and disciplinary procedure.
- Proactively and correctly respond to complaints relating to bullying and/or harassment.
- Improve ways of reporting incidents and accessing help and support to serve employees and your organisation.
- Identify the clear financial and personal costs to employees and your organisation where bullying and/or harassment policies and standards are not clear and communicated.
- Positively promote personal responsibility to employees for raising concerns safely and confidently without fear.
- Quickly and accurately identify and challenge inappropriate behaviour within your organisation.
Duration: 1 Day or a more in-depth 2 Day event for HR teams.
Facilitation: Offered virtually or in person, your training programme is facilitated by a Bullying and Harassment subject expert so your organisation achieves best value from its investment.