Bullying and Harassment Training including Sexual Harassment
This course is reinforced with up to 90-days access pass to our online, invitation-only Organisational Training coaching portal.
• Consolidates learning.
• Allows users to revisit information learned on the training days at their own pace.
• Provides users with ongoing support in applying the skills that were learned in training to the workplace.
What is the course about?
The purpose of this programme is to explore how your organisation, and its employees, can build and create a healthier culture and learn the most up-to-date, practical methods to proactively address the issues related to bullying and harassment, including sexual harassment.
Participants will learn how to
- Define bullying & harassment in an employment context and legal context
- Identify and understand different types of bullying and harassment including Sexual, Race, LGBT & Age.
- Appreciate and work within the legal boundaries of employers and employees.
- Understand the very real impact specific behaviours and communication can create for others.
- Establish and communicate a clear and effective grievance and disciplinary procedure.
- Proactively and correctly respond to complaints relating to bullying and/or harassment.
- Improve ways of reporting incidents and accessing help and support to serve employees and your organisation.
- Identify the clear financial and personal costs to employees and your organisation where bullying and/or harassment policies and standards are not clear and communicated.
- Positively promote personal responsibility to employees for raising concerns safely and confidently without fear.
- Quickly and accurately identify and challenge inappropriate behaviour within your organisation.
Duration: 1 Day or a more in-depth 2 Day event for HR teams.