Personal Impact Training For Managers
The Managers sets the 'Emotional Climate' for their team so it is vital that they understand how their communication, behaviour, management style and body language develop or damage team engagement and performance.
Who will benefit?
Managers who want or need to boost employee engagement, become more influential people managers and address impact issues which may be causing their team to not perform at their best.
What will I learn?
- How to develop greater self awareness of how you positively and negatively impact your team
- How to develop greater communication flexibility when dealing with team members
- How to become a more credible, trusted and collaborative people manager
- How to become a motivational and engaging communicator
- How to communicate more confidently and convincingly when presenting ideas
- How to engage maximise clarity of information and avoid costly misunderstandings
- How to become an empathic, rather than selective, listener
- How to proactively invite and welcome authentic feedback on your personal impact
Managers who are more aware of how they positively and negatively impact team performance, committed to driving up results, cultivating higher employee engagement through a more flexible management and communication style. To find out how we've benefited existing clients, see Case Studies and Results.
This 1- or 2-day Personal Impact Training for Managers course is reinforced with up to 90-days' access pass to our online, invitation-only Management Training coaching portal.
The portal is worth £79 per person and will help to successfully embed the learning in your organisation.