People Management Essentials (New Managers)
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
New managers who need to transition from working on their own as part of a team to leading and achieving results through a team. Also beneficial for established managers who have not benefited from any structured management training.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- How to prioritise your schedule, manage your time and direct your mental focus
- Effectively delegate tasks and projects to develop in-team competence and skill
- How to agree, monitor and develop meaningful performance objectives
- Coach team members to solve problems more quickly and improve performance
- Deal with difficult people and situations more confidently and assertively
- How your preferred management style impacts your team's performance
- How to manage multiple projects, conflicting deadlines and demands more proactively
- How your management style develops or damages team motivation and commitment
- How to balance getting the job done with motivating and supporting your team members
A structured, practical, proven template for engaging, motivating and supporting their team to achieve goals and targets. To find out how we've benefited other organisations, see our Case Studies and Results.
This highly interactive and intellectually challenging 1- or 2-day Management Essentials training course is reinforced with up to 90-days' access pass to our online, invitation-only Management Training coaching portal.
The portal is worth £79 per person and will help to successfully embed the learning in your organisation.