The Emotionally Intelligent Team
This course is reinforced with a 90-day access pass to our online, invitation-only Emotional Intelligence Training coaching portal.
• Consolidates learning.
• Allows users to revisit information learned on the training days at their own pace.
• Provides users with ongoing support in applying the skills that were learned in training to the workplace.
What is the course about?
Do you want your teams to communicate, collaborate, and deliver excellent results much more effectively? If you do, this action-packed Emotionally Intelligent Team event could be the best solution for you.
Who will benefit?
Both new and established teams who want to improve their collective effectiveness, and who want to deliver better results more quickly with fewer costly errors and setbacks. Organisations as a whole will benefit from significantly improved quality, higher quality decisions made more quickly, greater collaboration and lower operating costs.
What you will learn on the course
- The heavy price your team and organisation pays for silo thinking and working habits
- Understand how your preferred working styles help and hinder performance
- How you can achieve much more in less time by collaborating effectively
- How to develop a 'Right First Time, On Time, Every Time' quality standard
- How to resolve conflict healthily and quickly get back on track
- How the Emotional Climate and performance is impacted by your mood
- How to manage change and uncertainty more productively
- How to solve complex and time consuming problems more quickly
- How to keep each other responsible and accountable for achieving goals
How will this course benefit your organisation?
This hands-on and intellectually challenging one-day course is reinforced with up to 90-days' access pass to our online, invitation-only Emotional Intelligence coaching portal. The portal is worth £79 per person and will help to successfully embed the learning in your organisation. To see how this course has benefited other organisations, see our Case Studies and Results.