Fullflow Group Limited - Appraisal Skills Training Sheffield
Delivering client projects across the globe, the pace of growth had resulted in performance management activities being unwittingly sidelined for three years and this had resulted in:-
- A lack of clarity on what costituted ‘good’ and ‘excellent’ performance.
- An inability to accurately track the value each employee added to the organisation.
- An absence of structured support in how to effectively address and resolve poor performance issues.
An intellectually challenging, bespoke performance appraisal skills course was undertaken in Sheffield by the company's leaders and managers and a structured which:-
- Provided a proven, easy to use model for a meaningful performance appraisal process.
- Enabled leaders and managers to understand their own role in optimising individual and team effectiveness.
- Exposed leaders and managers to the realities of the financial costs and benefits of poor and excellent employee performance.
"Right from the start of the training process, any caution we had in selecting Summit was soon dispelled. Scott Watson and his team impressed us with their efficient, professional manner - an approach that not only inspired confidence, but generated the results we were looking for.”
Group Technical Director
Fullflow Group Limited
Posted by on September 24, 2014
Other case studies
Career Advice Seminar at Leeds Beckett…
Vaillant - Interview Skills Training
Islington Council - Emotional…
Moy Park- Management Training
IT Leader's Group- Henley Business…
Interested in this story and want to get more stories like this?
Sign up to our email...