The Motivational Manager
The highly interactive 1- or 2-day Motivational Manager course is reinforced with up to 90-days access pass to our online, invitation-only Management Training coaching portal.
• 2-day courses allow for more immersive and in-depth training.
• The days do not have to be consecutive; meaning that the second day can help consolidate information learned on the first day, or act as a 'refresher' course.
• Up to 90-day access to the coaching portal allows users to revisit information learned on the training days, but at their own pace.
• The coaching portal provides users with ongoing support in applying the skills that were learned in training to the workplace.
Are your managers naturally motivators who create a 'feel good' factor that motivates their team members to consistently perform at their best, and achieve or exceed their targets ahead of schedule? If they don't, The Motivational Manager may be the solution to make it happen.
Who will benefit?
Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors whose teams aren't performing at or near their best, or may need a powerful 'pick me up' experience to enable them to boost motivation, engagement and commitment to achieving or exceeding their performance and quality targets.
What will I learn?
- How your preferred people management style either helps or hinders team motivation
- Why your team isn't performing optimally and how to create a shift in performance
- Why the 'one size fits all' motivation approach is damaging your team's motivation
- How to become the manager that your team members actually want to follow
- How your personal impact affects individual and collective motivation
- How to introduce challenging goals and motivate team members to rise to the challenge
- How to approach and successfully tackle under performing team members
- How to use delegation as a motivating, trust building tool within your team
- Why catching people doing things well is so important to team motivation
A more organised, focused and adaptable team which is more motivated and committed to consistently delivering excellent results together. Your organisation achieves more, in less time, at lower cost and at a superior quality. For information on how we've benefited other organisations, see our Case Studies and Results.
The highly interactive 1- or 2-day Motivational Manager course is reinforced with up to 90-days' access pass to our online, invitation-only Management Training coaching portal.
The portal is worth £79 per person and will help to successfully embed the learning in your organisation.