EQ-i 2.0 Certification Training Course
What is the EQ-i Certification?
Our Certification Training Course equips you with the skill and capability to effectively administer, interpret and give feedback using the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ-360 Emotional Intelligence Assessment tools. Following successful completion of the workshop and online assessment, you will be licensed and accredited to administer, score and interpret the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ-360 confidently and competently.
The purpose of our expert team of Certified Emotional Intelligence Trainers is to support in becoming competent and confident in using the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ-360 Assessments to deliver meaningful value to your organisation or clients.
Ongoing Expert Support
- Enjoy post-certification coaching support as part of your investment
- Gain access to our online Emotional Intelligence Channel to embed and refresh your learning
- Enjoy free guidance on interpreting complex EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 assessment scores
- Secure your access to coaching content only available to Summit Certified graduates.
Benefits on Using the EQ-i Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Leading and management organisational change initiatives more proactively & successfully.
- Developing people managers who partner technical competence with real people skills.
- Adding a scientific, commercially-focused approach to your Assessment Centres.
- Promoting a more personally accountable approach to individual & collective performance.
- Proactively support your high-potential employees through structured development.
- Developing high-performing leaders, managers and teams that deliver greater value.
Benefits of Becoming a Certified EQ-i 2.0 Practitioner
- Certification a scientifically-validated EQ Assessment designed specifically for the workplace arena.
- Access to an extensive library of information, articles and support materials from MHS Inc.
- Positively and ethically differentiate yourself & your expertise from the masses.
- Certification in a proven, meaningful 360 degree feedback assessment that is precise and meaningful.
- Deliver a measurable financial benefit for your clients or colleagues rather than simply ‘Coaching'.
How are EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 Certification Training Programmes Delivered?
Your EQ-i 2.0/EQ 360 Certification programme is led by Certified EQ-i Master Trainer and Executive Coach, Scott Watson.
Enjoy a collaborative, thought provoking and fun 2 day learning which equips you with everything you will need to successfully and confidently use the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 psychometric assessments with your colleagues or clients.
Scott Watson is the only Certified EQ-i Master Trainer which offers you 3 different EQ Certification training options. To choose the option which best suits your requirements, just click the links below.
You can choose from one of the following options:
- In-house certification training for groups of 2 participants upwards.
- Public EQ Certification courses which are delivered throughout the UK. (Please contact us for dates).
- Online EQ Certification through Google Hangouts and Skype.
Wherever you are located in the world, you can still access this EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 Certification Training programme, and Certified Master EQ Trainer, Scott Watson.
This course is reinforced with up to 90-days' access pass to our online, invitation-only Emotional Intelligence coaching portal. The portal is worth £79 per person and will help to successfully embed the learning in your organisation.