Emotional Intelligence Training
Emotional Intelligence For Managers
What is the training about?
Why were your managers promoted to their management position? Is it because they demonstrated a potential to effectively lead people to deliver outstanding performance, or because they were an 'excellent technician' in a none people management role? If your answer is the latter, you will be doing them, their team and your organisation a favour by developing Emotionally Intelligent Managers.
Our Emotional Intelligence for Managers training provides managers with a powerful tool-kit which allows them to engage, equip and enable their team members to consistently perform at, or very near their best. Plus, your managers will learn how to better mange themselves so team members actually want to follow them.
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
People managers and supervisors who wish to boost their personal effectiveness, create a team environment which inspires engagement, excellence and effective collaboration to deliver more value, more quickly and more cost effectively.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
1. How to boost your self-awareness and recognise how you positively and negatively impact your team's performance
2. How your emotions positively and negatively affect motivation, behaviour, employee engagement and results
3. How to use Emotional Intelligence to enable team members to perform optimally and exceed goals
4. How to make high-quality decisions under pressure - The 3 key reasons your team members don't engage with you - and how you can fix it
5. How to successfully undertake a tough talk to address a performance issue or unacceptable behaviour
6. How to set a healthy Emotional Climate in your team to deliver optimal engagement and results - Why being 'technically competent' is no longer good enough as a people manager
7. How to communicate so your team members want to listen to you
8. How to remove silo working, boost collaboration and accelerate the speed of delivery of projects and results.
More engaged, self-motivated, proactive managers who lead by example and positively engage team members to deliver even more value and improved results in a more efficient and cost-effective manner.
This 1- or 2-day Emotional Intelligence for Managers course is reinforced with up to 90-days' access pass to our online, invitation-only Emotional Intelligence coaching portal.
The portal is worth £79 per person and will help to successfully embed the learning in your organisation.