Victim Support - Management Training Birmingham
Silo working habits had resulted in operational challenges which required attention to resolve.
The client wanted to address:-
- How remote working teams had little shared understanding of other team’s efforts, projects and results.
- The impact that an absence of sharing of good practice was having on operational performance and end user experience.
- A lack of shared understanding of organisational priorities for the year, and how to ensure understanding.
Summit designed a bespoke management training course in Birmingham that explored how to:-
- Improve personal impact, team working and communications skills amongst its management population.
- Use effective collaboration and teamwork to enhance operational effectiveness and end user experience.
- Manage and mitigate risk in the decision making process to protect the organisation and best deliver its goals.
"We have used Scott Watson and Summit on several occasions to provide Executive Coaching and Emotional Intelligence training for a group of Senior Managers.
Feedback from both were excellent. The trainer was exceptionally knowledgeable, personable and engaged the audience. Managers have since reflected on their learning and are applying it in the workplace. A reliable, efficient service and provision."
Regional HR Manager
For our Birmingham training venues, click here.
Posted by on September 24, 2014
Other case studies
Leathams Team Building, London
Leading Digital Company - Bullying and…
WQE College, Team Building Event…
Career Advice Seminar at Leeds Beckett…
Vaillant - Interview Skills Training
Interested in this story and want to get more stories like this?
Sign up to our email...