High Quality Decision Making
Who will benefit?
Managers, supervisors and teams who need to solve problems and make high quality decisions with a win-win outcome in mind.
What will we learn?
- What constitutes ‘high quality’ and ‘poor quality’ decisions
- How your brain and emotions behaves when making decisions
- When and why to delay making a decision
- How to handle indecision in yourself and others
- How to communicate your decision confidently and assertively
- Why separating opinions and facts is crucial to making a high quality decision
- How to stop your emotions driving your decisions
- Our 4-step self coaching model to solve complex problems quickly
Speedier, higher quality decisions that boost productivity, efficiency, reduce frustrating delays and improve your organisation’s financial performance.
1 highly interactive day which is reinforced with up to 90-days' access pass to our online, invitation-only Team Development coaching portal. The portal is worth £79 per person and will help to successfully embed the learning in your organisation.