Engage, Equip And Enable Excellence
This course is reinforced with up to 90-days’ access pass to our online, invitation-only Team Building coaching portal.
• Consolidates learning.
• Allows users to revisit information learned on the training days at their own pace.
• Provides users with ongoing support in applying the skills that were learned in training to the workplace.
What is the course about?
Do your teams consistently perform at, or very near their best? Are they emotionally engaged, committed and highly motivated and delivering excellent results for your organisation? If not, this challenging one-day course is what your managers would benefit from the most.
Who will benefit?
Established and new managers whose teams are either performing well but can perform even better, and managers who are leading teams through a turbulent time.
What you will learn on the course
- How to boost yourself as a highly competent, collaborative and supportive manager
- The 3 critical factors that influence if and how your team members engage with you
- Create a collaborative coaching culture which promote solution focused thinking
- Promote greater personal ownership of performance and motivation
- How your personal impact motivates some team members and others
- Delegate tasks to team members to boost trust and develop skills
- Position and present challenging targets and goals so team members want to achieve them
- How to bring it all together to use in your organisation
This one day Engage, Equip and Enable Excellence course is reinforced with up to 90-days' access pass to our online, invitation-only Team Development coaching portal. The portal is worth £79 per person and will help to successfully embed the learning in your organisation.