Performance Management Training
The highly interactive 1- or 2-day Motivational Manager course is reinforced with up to 90-days access pass to our online, invitation-only Management Training coaching portal.
• 2-day courses allow for more immersive and in-depth training.
• The days do not have to be consecutive; meaning that the second day can help consolidate information learned on the first day, or act as a 'refresher' course.
• Up to 90-day access to the coaching portal allows users to revisit information learned on the training days, but at their own pace.
• The coaching portal provides users with ongoing support in applying the skills that were learned in training to the workplace.
Despite popular belief, under performance can be tackled and resolved rather quickly when a structured, proactive approach is taken. And this training course will show you how.
Who will benefit?
People managers, team leaders and supervisors who need to deliver your organisation's goals through others. Your in-house HR and Training teams can also benefit from this course.
What will I learn?
- What under performance is and what it isn't
- Your role in its occurrence and responsibility for addressing poor performance
- How to prepare for and successfully undertake a 'tough talk' with the under performer
- Assertive and collaborative performance management coaching tools
- How to apply Emotional Intelligence tools to promote personal ownership of performance
- How to proactively manage disagreement, conflict and resistance to improved performance
- How and why to implement a performance improvement plan which the under performer owns
- How to provide structured, collaborative and productive support to boost performance
A more confident team of managers who proactively anticipate and respond professionally when poor performance occurs performance issues, saving your organisation time, money and lost productivity. For information on how we've helped other organisations, see Case Studies and Results.
This highly interactive and intellectually challenging 1- or 2-day Managing Poor Performance/Performance Management training course is reinforced with up to 90-days' access pass to our online, invitation-only Management Training coaching portal.
The portal is worth £79 per person and will help to successfully embed the learning in your organisation.