New to Leadership Training Course
Who will benefit?
This highly interactive and challenging course provides existing managers with a worthwhile and meaningful first-taste of leadership and the responsibilities that come with the title of ‘leader’.
What will we learn?
- The fundamental difference between leading and managing
- How to become an Emotionally Intelligent and credible leader
- The key qualities and attributes excellent leaders demonstrate
- How to tackle poor performance effectively and boost commitment
- How to expand your influence with stakeholders, peers and your team
- Why and how to emotionally engage stakeholders, peers and team members
- How to develop, maintain and restore high trust, low maintenance relationships
- How to communicate so that your target audience want to listen
- How to develop your self-awareness and self-management capability
- How to develop a Right First Time, On Time, Every Time approach to quality
- How to better manage your time, resources, multiple projects and conflicting deadlines
More proactive, self aware leaders who better manage themselves, their time, mental focus and people to achieve more, in less time, more collaboratively and to a higher quality standard.
This course is available as 1 or 2 action-packed days and is reinforced with up to 90-days' access pass to our online, invitation-only Management Training coaching portal.
The portal is worth £79 per person and will help to successfully embed the learning in your organisation.