High Performance Leadership
The highly interactive 1- or 2-day Motivational Manager course is reinforced with up to 90-day access pass to our online, invitation-only Management Training coaching portal.
• 2-day courses allow for more immersive and in-depth training.
• The days do not have to be consecutive; meaning that the second day can help consolidate information learned on the first day, or act as a 'refresher' course.
• Up to 90-day access to the coaching portal allows users to revisit information learned on the training days, but at their own pace.
• The coaching portal provides users with ongoing support in applying the skills that were learned in training to the workplace.
Who will benefit?
This high-impact, bespoke programme is designed with one specific outcome in mind; to demonstrate to leaders, both existing and emerging, that they can perform at, or very near their best on a consistent basis.
What will we learn?
- How to accurately assess your leadership strengths, weaknesses and development needs
- How to maximise your personal impact, trustworthiness and credibility
- How to enhance your self-awareness and self-management capability
- How to manage yourself far more effectively during turbulent times
- How to lead by example and develop a team atmosphere which inspires commitment
- How to develop, manage and restore high-trust relationships
- How to raise the 'emotional climate' within your teams and organisation
- How to Find Your Voice – and help others to speak candidly with you
- How to prepare for and facilitate crucial conversations
- How to master relationship management with authentic dialogue
- Stopping the blame culture in teams or within the organisation
- How to maximise personal ownership of results – successes and failures
- How to make good decisions under extreme pressure
The High Performance Leadership Programme has a hard business focus so that leaders actually apply their learning in real-life simulations and challenging activities throughout the programme.
More effective leaders, greater decision making capability, reduced silo working and territory protecting behaviour, enhanced trust within and across teams, speedier delivery of business goals and more resilient leaders and teams.
This immersive, action-packed course is available as either 1 or 2 days and is reinforced with up to 90-days' access pass to our online, invitation-only Management Training coaching portal.
The portal is worth £79 per person and will help to successfully embed the learning in your organisation.