Advanced Coaching Skills For Managers
For Managers who are already coaching their team members effectively and want to optimise their coaching skill and effectiveness.
Who will benefit?
People managers, project managers and Team Leaders who need to achieve your organisation's goals through others can benefit greatly from this thought provoking, immersive one-day Advanced Coaching Skills course. Your colleagues will leave this course equipped with the best tools, techniques and skills they need to boost individual and team effectiveness.
What will I learn?
- How to use our unique 4-Step Coaching Model to significantly improve commitment
- How to promote more personal ownership of performance, results and behaviour
- How to effectively and easily overcome 'stuck thinking' and resistance to coaching
- Develop a more compelling coaching relationship by using subtle coaching language patterns
- How to use incremental gains as a powerful motivational coaching tool
- How to collaboratively develop greater personal ownership of performance and results
- Resolve conflict and disagreement more quickly and secure agreement on next steps
- How to partner PDP's with self coaching to constantly focus on improving performance
- How to use Emotional Intelligence skills to maximise coachee commitment
- Apply our unique Conversational Coaching Model to deliver on-the-spot coaching
Significantly improved in-house capability to use advanced coaching skills to boost personal and team effectiveness, resolve complex problems more quickly and cost effectively and develop a more emotionally engaged, solution-focused and resilient workforce. For information on how we've benefited other organisations, see Case Studies and Results.
This 1- or 2-day modular Advanced Coaching Skills for Managers course is reinforced with up to 90-days' access pass to our online, invitation-only Management Training coaching portal.
The portal is worth £79 per person and will help to successfully embed the learning in your organisation.