The Emotionally Intelligent Manager
This hands-on Emotional Intelligence training course for managers provides managers with a detailed understanding of the key emotional intelligence skills and competencies they need to develop high performance teams and maximise business performance.
Managers will understand in fine detail how to boost emotional intelligence, enhance employee engagement, improve collaboration across teams, address poor performance and drive team results upwards.
Participants will learn how to:
- Understand their own emotions and thinking patterns in detail
- Understand other people’s emotions, concerns and motivations
- Apply emotional intelligence skills to motivate and empower others
- Raise morale, inspire high performance and trust
- Anticipate and resolve conflict with internal and external customers
- Deal with daily work pressures more quickly and productively
- Communicate more powerfully and precisely to influence others
- Convert negative emotions in to positive outcomes
- Embrace major change in the corporate environment
- Demonstrate empathy in difficult situations
- Use emotional intelligence skills to bring out the best in others
- Understand why personal fears and mood swings materialise
- Become aware of personal emotional intelligence ‘blind spots’
- Build strong, open and honest relationships
Duration: An action-packed 2 days (modular).
Speak With An Emotional Intelligence Training Expert
Call Summit today on 0845 052 3701 or email Info@SummitTraining.co.uk to find out how your organisation can benefit from our unique Emotional Intelligence training courses.