Team Building Event: Enhancing Communication
Effective communication is vital
Every organisation has challenges with communication. Whether it be within same site teams or across remote teams, effective communication is vital if teams are to perform at their best.
You already know that most people would want to communicate more often and openly within their organisation – if only they had the time! We know that many of the problems faced by teams are directly related back to poor communication. But it’s not that simple. Poor communication can eat away at trust, collaboration, and willingness to speak up or contribute fully and can cause major problems in terms of quality, efficiency and achievement of goals.
To support organisations in maximising the quality of communication within and across teams, Summit devised a unique, holistic approach that can literally transform how people within teams communicate and support each other. Don’t worry, there’s no ‘pink and fluffy, touchy feely’ bits. It is though packed to the
rafters with proven, practical and easy to apply tools, principles and techniques that will provide you with a worthwhile learning, thought-provoking team activities and a bundle of fun along the way.
Tailored team building event
This event is tailored to meet your unique team requirements. It is not an‘off the shelf’ package – that approach simply doesn’t add lasting value to your organisation. Summit takes great care to ensure that each event matches client’s most important goals. That way you can feel confident that your team building event adds lots of value to you and your team.
Who is this event for?
- Teams that want to work together more effectively and support each other more productively.
- New teams that have been brought together and lack understanding on team standards and ways of working.
- Teams that work remotely and don’t have the luxury of regular personal contact with colleagues they rely on to achieve key objectives.
- Teams that need to deal with a sensitive problem that doesn’t get talked about in the workplace but is damaging team morale and effectiveness.
- Teams that need to influence customers (internal and external) more positively and resolve sensitive problems.
What will we achieve from this team building event?
- Enhanced open, honest dialogue across the team.
- A solution-focused approach to problem solving.
- Improved self-awareness for all participants with an insight on how to manage their personal impact more positively.
- An understanding of how trust either develops or damages teamwork.
- A more collaborative team where the human element of work is appreciated and valued.
- An appreciation of how our personal values drive our thinking and communication.
- A deep understanding of how ‘good’ and ‘bad’ communication impacts our relationships.
- An invigorated, energised team that is committed to applying its learning back in the workplace for everyone’s benefit.
Where is the venue?
Summit delivers this event at a number of hotels and outdoor centres across the UK and Europe. Alternatively, we can always tailor the event so you can hold it at your workplace.
Free venue finder service
Summit works in partnership with a reliable venue finding service that can negotiate preferential rates for venues on your behalf. The bonus is, as well as making your life easier and saving you money, it’s free!
There are no hidden costs in your investment. Travel, accommodation and subsistence are charged at cost and we always aim to keep these as low as possible.
- Up to 10 delegates £1350 (£125 per delegate)
- Up to 20 delegates £2250 (£112 per delegate)
- Up to 30 delegates £2950 (£ 98 per delegate)
Please request a quote for larger teams.
Your investment includes:
- A tailored training programme to meet your specific requirements
- Facilitation by a specialist, first-aid certified Summit facilitator
- Summit support assistants as required
- Professional insurances
- Post event review and evaluation
- Telephone access to your Summit facilitator for 21 days following your event.
Team building programmes that you may also be interested in include:
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
Maximise emotional intelligence in your teams, enhance relationships and effectiveness.
- Leading Teams
Master the essential skills required to develop highly effective teams and enhance quality and effectiveness.
Call Summit today on 0845 052 3701 to find out how your company can benefit from our unique training programmes.Google+