Team Building Event: Developing Emotional Intelligence
Emotional Intelligence that works
The secret to creating lasting change in your organisation is to harness the collective skills, commitment and common purpose of its people. Sound impossible? It really isn’t so difficult when the emotional climate of an organisation is raised a few notches. And as our clients have witnessed, it can be achieved quickly and easily with Summit.
Imagine how much more effective your managers, team leaders and frontline team members could be if they understood and applied some of the most up to date, proven and practical tools and techniques in the field of emotional intelligence.
This event is designed to tackle your most pressing issues or challenges. Using the principles of emotional intelligence as a guide, this event is highly interactive and thought-provoking as well as lots of fun. Participants are involved right from the start and by the end of the day are equipped with an abundance of proven tools, tips and techniques that will help them to be even more productive, effective, fulfilled, less stressed and better able to deal with even the most pressing problems they may encounter. Plus, they also positively reinforce existing strengths and enhance self-awareness about what they already to well.
The approaches we will share with you are easy to apply and the motivation and commitment generated throughout this event draw out the best in everyone – you may be pleasantly surprised to find several hidden gems in your team that you hadn’t noticed before!
Tailored team building event
This event is tailored to meet your unique team requirements. It is not an‘off the shelf’ package – that approach simply doesn’t add lasting value to your organisation. Summit takes great care to ensure that each event matches client’s most important goals. That way you can feel confident that your team building event adds lots of value to you and your team.
Who is this event for?
- Teams who need to foster better relationships with colleagues and customers
- Leaders and managers who want to improve trust and collaboration within their teams.
- Teams where stress and tension are a common theme.
- New and existing people managers who need to understand the human side of management
- Newly promoted and long-established managers who could benefit from a boost in self-awareness and self-confidence
- Teams experiencing change such as a re-structure or downsizing
- Managers needing to improve team morale and motivation
- Sales and customer service teams who need to serve their customers in a more personal and tailored way
- People managers who need to deal with difficult situations such as poor performance, ongoing absenteeism and other associated HR matters
What will we achieve from this team building event?
- Enhanced self-awareness and personal commitment to create positive changes personally and across the team.
- Reduced stress, anxiety and upset when dealing with challenging people and situations.
- Improved ability to demonstrate empathy while remaining focused on achieving key objectives.
- More trusting and mutually beneficial relationships across teams.
- A more collaborative team where the human element of work is appreciated and valued.
- An appreciation of how our personal values drive your thinking and communication.
- A deep understanding of how emotional withdrawal damages relationships and how to overcome this challenge.
- A motivated, refreshed and invigorated team that is committed to applying its learning back in the workplace for everyone’s benefit.
Where is the venue?
Summit delivers this event at a number of hotels and outdoor centres across the UK and Europe. Alternatively, we can always tailor the event so you can hold it at your workplace.
Free venue finder service
Summit works in partnership with a reliable venue finding service that can negotiate preferential rates for venues on your behalf. The bonus is, as well as making your life easier and saving you money, it’s free!
There are no hidden costs in your investment. Travel, accommodation and subsistence are charged at cost and we always aim to keep these as low as possible.
- Up to 10 delegates £1350 (£125 per delegate)
- Up to 20 delegates £2250 (£112 per delegate)
- Up to 30 delegates £2950 (£ 98 per delegate)
Please request a quote for larger teams.
Your investment includes:
- A tailored training programme to meet your specific requirements
- Facilitation by a specialist, first-aid certified Summit facilitator
- Summit support assistants as required
- Professional insurances
- Post event review and evaluation
- Telephone access to your Summit facilitator for 21 days following your event.
Team building and management training programmes that you may also be interested in include:
- Leading Teams
Master the essential skills required to develop highly effective teams and enhance quality and effectiveness.
- Developing Emotionally Intelligent Teams
Providing a blueprint of emotionally intelligent teamworking skills to accelerate the achievement of teamwork and business results.
- The Emotionally Intelligent Manager
Maximise self-awareness, team motivation, resolve conflict and enhance trust quickly.
Call Summit today on 0845 052 3701 to find out how your company can benefit from our unique training programmes.