Team Building Event: Leading Teams
Leading by example
The crucial component of a top performing people manager is little to do with academic prowess, technical knowledge or mental focus – the deciding factor is EMOTIONAL SKILL.
Forget the ‘Mr Spock’ stereotype of the cold, calculating machine like manager. The reality is emotions dictate the level of success we achieve personally – and the level of success achieved by the people we lead. This event is designed to provide people managers (at all levels) with a comprehensive suite of proven tools and techniques that can be used in virtually any situation to turn around poor performance as well as further enhance already positive performance.
Using the tools and techniques we share with you, you will uncover and instantly be able to deal with even the most challenging of problems more quickly and easily than ever before. Very simple, astonishingly effective! In essence, this team building event will provide people managers with a powerful and fresh look at the world of people management. It covers in detail the strategies and techniques that have brought tremendous success to many Summit clients over many years. And, during the programme you will put them to the test – so you’ll be confidently using all we share with you on the day and confident and committed to applying the skills and techniques back in the workplace.
Tailored team building event
This event is tailored to meet your unique team requirements. It is not an ‘off the shelf’ package – that approach simply doesn’t add lasting value to your organisation. Summit takes great care to ensure that each event matches client’s most important goals. That way you can feel confident that your team building event adds lots of value to you and your team.
Who is this event for?
- People managers at all levels who want to manage themselves and their team members more productively.
- Newly promoted and long-established managers who could benefit from a boost in personal effectiveness and team performance.
- Management teams gearing up for a challenging project and needing to gain team buy-in.
- Managers leading people during a re-structure or downsizing.
- Managers wanting to improve morale and motivation in order to achieve key business objectives.
- Managers experiencing a challenging time and needing to generate practical, holistic solutions to difficult people problems.
What will we achieve from this team building event?
- Enhanced open, honest dialogue across the team.
- A solution-focused approach to problem solving.
- Improved self-awareness for all participants with an insight on how to manage their personal impact more positively.
- An in-depth understanding of the key emotional intelligence competencies that maximise team collaboration and commitment to excellence.
- A more purpose driven team where team members feel their contribution is both meaningful and worthwhile.
- An appreciation of how our personal values drive our thinking and communication.
- A detailed appreciation of how to develop a truly dynamic team.
- An invigorated, energised team that is committed to applying its learning back in the workplace for everyone’s benefit.
Where is the venue?
Summit delivers this event at a number of hotels and outdoor centres across the UK and Europe. Alternatively, we can always tailor the event so you can hold it at your workplace.
Free venue finder service
Summit works in partnership with a reliable venue finding service that can negotiate preferential rates for venues on your behalf. The bonus is, as well as making your life easier and saving you money, it’s free!
There are no hidden costs in your investment. Travel, accommodation and subsistence are charged at cost and we always aim to keep these as low as possible.
- Up to 10 delegates £1350 (£125 per delegate)
- Up to 20 delegates £2250 (£112 per delegate)
- Up to 30 delegates £2950 (£ 98 per delegate)
Please request a quote for larger teams.
Your investment includes:
- A tailored training programme to meet your specific requirements
- Facilitation by a specialist, first-aid certified Summit facilitator
- Summit support assistants as required
- Professional insurances
- Post event review and evaluation
- Telephone access to your Summit facilitator for 21 days following your event.
Team building and management training programmes that you may also be interested in include:
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
Maximise emotional intelligence in your teams, enhance relationships and effectiveness.
- Motivational Management
In-depth exploration of how emotional intelligence can maximise management effectiveness in the real-world.
- Coaching Skills Training
To create a positive balance between task and people and achieve better results more quickly.
Call Summit today on 0845 052 3701 to find out how your company can benefit from our unique training programmes.