Leading and Managing Through a Downturn
The purpose of this programme is to focus on developing the essential skills, competencies and attitudes that will help leaders and managers be more effective during a downturn in business, or the economy overall. This programme is suitable for senior, middle and junior managers with responsibility for managing people.
Participants will learn how to:
- Develop resilience and greater ability to bounce back from failures
- Maintain an optimistic, reality based outlook each day
- Lead by example and develop high-trust relationships
- Create a sharper focus to ensure that the essentials get done
- Improve transparency and communication within and across teams
- Hold crucial conversations with a positive outcome in mind
- Create more aware of their internal emotional signals and their impact
- Delegate effectively and focus on high-value activities
- More effectively manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
Duration: Highly interactive 1 and 2 day programmes are available.
Read client case studies and see how you can benefit by choosing Summit as your training partner.
Training Course Outlines
Explore our unique range of management training courses and see how you can benefit.
Contact Us Now
Why not call us to discuss your management training needs without any obligation?
Training programmes that you may also be interested in include:
- Change Management
Tailored to tackle the most challenging conversations and create worthwhile solutions in an atmosphere of change.
- Leading Teams
Master the essential skills required to develop highly effective teams and enhance quality and effectiveness.
- Developing Emotionally Intelligent Teams
Providing a blueprint of emotionally intelligent teamworking skills to accelerate the achievement of teamwork and business results.
Call Summit today on 0845 052 3701 to find out how your company can benefit from our unique change management training programmes.Google+