Getting Started Team Building Event
To provide an opportunity for new teams to develop high-performance habits, standards and collaboration right from the start. Please note that this team building event is suitable for new recruits and existing staff brought together for a project who need to develop cohesion quickly.
Participants will learn how to:
- Assess their personal strengths, weaknesses and opportunities within their new team
- Appreciate the dangers associated with focusing purely on developing strenghts in their team
- Understand how their personal values impact their willingness or unwillingness to work effectively within their team
- Effectively give and also receive candid feedback for the benefit of their team
- Handle stressful situations more effectively while maintaining quality and deadlines
- Hold crucial conversations and get the team back on track when things go wrong
- Genuinely agree a team charter to implement high levels of trust, collaboration and commitment across the team
Duration: Highly interactive, intellectually challenging and fun team building events are available in either 1-day or 2-day format.
Read client case studies and see how you can benefit by choosing Summit as your training partner.
Training Course Outlines
Explore our unique range of management training courses and see how you can benefit.
Contact Us Now
Why not call us to discuss your management training needs without any obligation?
Training programmes that you may also be interested in include:
- Proactive People Management
To enhance emotional intelligence within your teams.
- Management Team Building
To maximise management team communication, effectiveness and results.
- Coaching Skills Training
To create a positive balance between task and people and achieve better results more quickly.
Call Summit today on 0845 052 3701 to find out how your company can benefit from our unique call centre training programmes.Google+