Developing Emotional Intelligence In Teams
To provide teams with a blueprint of emotionally intelligent teamworking skills and accelerate the achievement of teamwork and business results.
Participants will learn how to:
- Gain an accurate EI awareness of themselves and their team
- Identify existing emotional intelligence strengths and weaknesses
- Address weaknesses and maximise strengths
- Develop strong, win-win relationships based on trust and integrity
- Manage themselves and other people’s emotions more productively
- Resolve conflict within the team quickly and easily
- Apply emotional intelligence skills to motivate and empower others
- Raise morale and inspire high performance
- Identify and address negative emotions within the team
- Create a culture that promotes emotionally intelligent relationships
- Work productively through even the most difficult change project
- Become aware of personal emotional intelligence ‘blind spots’
Duration: 2 days (1 day optional coaching is available)
Speak With An Emotional Intelligence Training Expert
Call Summit today on 0845 052 3701 or email Info@SummitTraining.co.uk to find out how your organisation can benefit from our unique Emotional Intelligence training courses.
Emotional Intelligence Training programmes that you may also be interested in include:
- Leading Teams
Master the essential skills required to develop highly effective teams and enhance quality and effectiveness.
- First Steps Towards Emotional Intelligence
Providing participants with an awareness and understanding of the value of increased emotional intelligence.
- The Emotionally Intelligent Manager
Maximise self-awareness, team motivation, resolve conflict and enhance trust quickly.