To provide anyone responsible for presenting to audiences with a toolbox packed full of proven, practical and win-win methods of preparing for, undertaking and completing a sensitive negotiation in any workplace situation.
Many senior and middle managers book this programme to assist them in negotiating upwards, influencing downwards and for dealing with sensitive workplace situations such as poor performance, appraisal review disagreements, improving team motivation and enhancing productivity and efficiency.
Participants will learn how to:
- Prepare quickly and effectively for any challenging negotiation
- Begin with the end in mind when preparing their negotiation points
- Develop and maintain a high-trust relationship during a sensitive negotiation
- Anticipate and address potential key objections and needs of their negotiation counterpart
- Consider alternative methods of reaching a worthwhile, win-win outcome
- Consider consequences of negotiation decisions in advance
- Present counter-arguments and trade-offs positively
- Develop genuine collaboration and commitment to creating a win-win
- Provide worthwhile alternatives to rejected proposals
- Create genuine value for your counterpart to consider during the negotiation
- Ensure that neither party risks losing face when a deal is agreed
Duration: Highly interactive, practical 1-day and 2-day negotiation skills training programmes are available.
Speak With An Expert
Call Summit today on 0845 052 3701 or email Info@SummitTraining.co.uk to find out how your company can benefit from our negotiation skills training courses.
Training programmes that you may also be interested in include:
- Proactive People Management
To enhance emotional intelligence within your teams.
- Management Team Building
To maximise management team communication, effectiveness and results.
- Coaching Skills Training
To create a positive balance between task and people and achieve better results more quickly.