Maximising Customer Satisfaction
To provide participants with a proven toolbox of skills and communication patterns that focus purely on maximising customer satisfaction. Participants will understand why and how Customer Satisfaction is not traditional Customer Service. Our unique approach helps your customer service agents to identify exactly how each customer can be satisfied in almost any situation.
Participants will learn how to:
- Differentiate customer service from customer satisfaction
- Quickly and effectively identify the root issue the customer wishes to have addressed
- Develop high levels of clarity and ensure that specific issues are resolved effectively
- Avoid offering a financial solution too early when dealing with a customer complaint
- Avoid the top 5 misunderstandings that damage or destroy customer satisfactionUse solution-focused questions to move towards a resolution more quickly and effectively
- Ensure that the customer is actually satisfied with your quality of service
- Design a customer satisfaction template of practical tools and techniques to improve customer satisfaction
- Use customer satisfaction as a sales and retention mechanism
- Appreciate the direct link between customer satisfaction and bottom line financial performance
Duration: Highly interactive, practical 1-day and 2-day customer satisfaction training programmes are available.
Speak With An Expert
Call Summit today on 0845 052 3701 or email Info@SummitTraining.co.uk to find out how your company can benefit from our unique call centre customer service training and customer care training courses.
Training programmes that you may also be interested in include:
- NLP Persuasion Skills
Tailored to tackle the most challenging customer conversations and create worthwhile customer solutions.
- Assertiveness Skills
Designed to create a step-change in self-awareness and self-confidence when dealing with challenging customers.
- Customer Service – Team Building
To re-vitalise customer service teams and create clear focus and commitment to customer satisfaction.