Proactive People Management Training Course
Managers will leave the proactive people management training course equipped with the essential tools, techniques and skills they need to boost collaboration, communication, quality and commitment and proactively address poor performance in their teams.
Managers will learn how to:
- Develop the 4 essential skills and standards a proactive people manager must possess
- Develop and maintain high levels of employee engagement
- Identify when employee engagement is deteriorating – and repair the damage
- Apply the specific habits of high-performing teams with their own team
- Anticipate and tackle poor performance issues more effectively
- Effectively prepare for and undertake a crucial conversation
- Use specific coaching techniques as a tool to enhance team performance
- Understand problems from different viewpoints and generate solutions
- Develop credibility based on effective management rather than status
- Increase personal productivity and focus on ‘added value’ tasks
- Delegate important tasks to team members and maintain quality of output
- Enhance teamwork and shared ownership of performance
Duration: Intensive 1 and 2 day training programmes are available.
Speak With A Management Training Expert
Call Summit today on 0845 052 3701 or email Info@SummitTraining.co.uk to find out how your company can benefit from our unique proactive people management training courses.
Training programmes that you may also be interested in include:
- Motivational Management
In-depth exploration of how emotional intelligence can maximise management effectiveness in the real-world.
- Coaching Skills Training
To create a positive balance between task and people and achieve better results more quickly.
- Managing Poor Performance
How to effectively tackle poor performance and create sustainable improvements.