Managing Poor Performance
Managers and supervisors will immerse themselves in this one day programme and return to your organisation equipped with a practical toolkit of proven skills and techniques that will help them to effectively address poor performance issues.
Participants will learn how to:
- Understand the key factors which create poor performance in the workplace
- Understand the manager’s role in creating and addressing poor performance issues
- Effectively prepare for a crucial conversation with the poorly performing employee
- Coach the poorly performing employee to develop practical solutions
- Interview poor performers in a constructive, professional manner
- Provide worthwhile, practical support in a timely manner to help improve performance
- Develop shared ownership for improving performance to an acceptable level
- Implement a practical coaching support process to reinforce commitment and effectiveness
- Appreciate when to obtain specialist HR support and guidance
Duration: Intensive 1 and 2 day programmes are available.
Speak With A Management Training Expert
Call Summit today on 0845 052 3701 or email Info@SummitTraining.co.uk to find out how your company can benefit from our hands-on managing poor performance training courses.
Training programmes that you may also be interested in include:
- Maximising Personal Impact
Designed to create the most positive impression on people every time.
- Assertiveness Skills Training
Focused on having the skills and techniques required to have crucial conversations.
- Attendance Management Training
To quickly and effectively address short-term absence patterns and improve commitment.