Our executive coaching programmes are designed to be high impact, results-focused and supportive as well as intellectually challenging. Our number one goal is to help you to develop more self-reliance, awareness and resilience with the enhanced toolkit and dialogue we share within a clear timeframe.
Much more than just a sounding board
An essential part of an executive coach’s role is to act as a sounding board for you. But it can’t stop there or your time, energy and of course, budget would be wasted. What you need is a genuine expert and specialist who can not only listen deeply to your challenges and goals, but someone who can help you to remove major barriers, obstacles and challenges and drive you towards the achievement of your most important goals more quickly, efficiently and effectively than you could on your own, or with in-house support. It’s results that matter!
A worthwhile challenge
Our hand-picked team of executive coaches can positive challenge your thinking, help you to view situations from different perspectives, develop your decision-making capability, stimulate more creative and relevant thinking, overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles, enhance your communication skills, become a more effective influencer, lead by example, develop high-trust relationships and create a highly effective team with peers and subordinates. Positive thinking is a good start – but a really bad ending.
The only agenda on the table is your personal development. Our executive coaches don’t choose sides, they are absolutely independent and act in the best interests of you and your organization. Our approach is intellectually challenging but thoroughly enjoyable and practical. And because we are eager to transfer our skills, knowledge and expertise – you get to benefit from your coaching programme many weeks, months and years after it is completed.
Tools available for executive coaching programmes:
We have access to a wide range of assessments which include:
- Emotional Intelligence – Eqi 360 and EQi
- TMS – Team Management Profile
- MBTI and others
Your Executive Coaching Programme includes:
- On-site meetings with key stakeholders such as Line Director and Human Resources
- Off-site face to face meetings with the coaching client to design a worthwhile personal development plan and action steps
- Weekly progress updates on goal achievement (by telephone or face to face)
- Your executive coach is available by telephone from 7am to 8pm weekdays and 8am to 11am on Saturday
- Structured telephone and email support
- Speed-Learning with ipod (learn relevant skills and information while you drive)
- In-the-Loop communication process for line director to ensure alignment of expectations and support
Summit Executive Coaches are usually appointed to:
- Support a key Board Director think through a pressing business problem and identify practical, financially viable and worthwhile solutions
- Help a new leader (from within or outside the organization) hit the ground running and start delivering value more quickly
- Develop a more authentic, transparent approach to leadership and communication
- Develop emotional intelligence competencies such as self-awareness, resilience, empathy, decision-making and motivation
- Expand thinking capability and attitudes to more effectively handle complex change projects and resources
- Promote an open, honest and more collaborative top team with shared goals, understanding and commitment
- Assist top talent identified in a succession planning process to make a smooth transition from managing to leading
- Advise a leader on how to turn around inferior performance or quality within a department or division
- Expand skills to help leaders lead more effectively during turbulent times
- Enhance a leader’s ability and willingness to tackle tough situations and obstacles more effectively and quickly
- Develop a more trusting, cohesive team of leaders who can lead by example and help others to perform consistently at or near their best
- Share best-practice approaches to leading with key influencers within an organization
- Help a key executive or top talent manager escape from a dip in personal effectiveness and return to at or near their best
Your investment for your executive coaching programme is determined by several factors such as the MUST HAVE outcome you need to achieve, the level of input required from your Summit Executive Coach and the time frame set for the achievement of your most important goals. When we have understood these three factors, we will be happy to provide you with a quotation.
Training programmes that you may also be interested in include:
- Change Management
Tailored to tackle the most challenging conversations and create worthwhile solutions in an atmosphere of change.
- Leading Teams
Master the essential skills required to develop highly effective teams and enhance quality and effectiveness.
- Developing Emotionally Intelligent Teams
Providing a blueprint of emotionally intelligent teamworking skills to accelerate the achievement of teamwork and business results.
Call Summit today on 0845 052 3701 to find out how your company can benefit from our unique leadership training programmes.Google+