Coaching Skills Training Course
Participants will leave the Coaching Skills training course equipped with the essential coaching skills, tools and techniques that are proven to boost individual and team performance, quickly and easily.
Participants will learn how to:
- Differentiate ‘coaching’ tools from ‘management’ techniques
- Design a tailored individual or team coaching session in 10 minutes
- Focus on the achievement of specific, agreed improvements
- Boost their ability & willingness to influence others to improve effectiveness
- Influence team members to perform more effectively & consistently
- Undertake coaching conversationally using advanced language patterns
- Develop a ‘Right First Time, On Time, Every Time‘ standard within their team to eradicate poor quality and costly errors
- Implement results focused personal action plans for team members
- Inspire team members to drive performance towards the exemplary
- Solve seemingly complex problems more quickly and effectively
- Quickly remove barriers that hold the team back from achieving more
Duration: Intensive 1 and 2 day coaching skills training courses are available.
Speak With A Coaching Skills Training Expert
Call Summit today on 0845 052 3701 or email Info@SummitTraining.co.uk to find out how your company can benefit from our unique coaching skills training courses.
Training programmes that you may also be interested in include:
- Management Team Building
Designed to synergise people managers and maximise team effectiveness.
- Motivational Management
In-depth exploration of how emotional intelligence can maximise management effectiveness in the real-world.
- Managing Poor Performance
How to effectively tackle poor performance and create sustainable improvements.