To provide managers at all levels with a productive, ‘win-win’ method of developing high levels of attendance and reducing short-term absence patterns.
Participants will learn how to:
- Identify and address the key reasons for staff absenteeism
- Calculate the cost of absenteeism – productivity, salary and more
- Deal with potential peak absence periods (remember the World Cup)?
- Ethically deal with repeated short-term absence patterns
- Understand why some people ‘throw a sickie’ to hide low motivation
- Help persistent offenders return to work more quickly than the ‘norm’
- Decide on a course of action to support high attendance
Duration: 1 day.
Call Summit today on 0845 052 3701 to find out how your company can benefit from our unique assertiveness skills training programmes.
Training programmes that you may also be interested in include:
- Coaching Skills Training
To create a positive balance between task and people and achieve better results more quickly.
- Motivational Management
In-depth exploration of how emotional intelligence can maximise management effectiveness in the real-world.
- Managing Poor Performance
How to effectively tackle poor performance and create sustainable improvements.