Advanced Coaching Skills Training Course
Managers will leave this programme equipped with the competencies, skills and tools required to take their team from good to great.
You will be presented with a toolbox of advanced, subtle and highly effective coaching tools, techniques and skills that can be applied to almost any situation, however complex or sensitive.
Participants will learn how to:
- Set and agree a clear context for the coaching discussion
- Establish confidentiality that supports the coachee while protecting your organisation
- Not cover the silence and allow the coachee time to think
- Facilitate a coversational coaching skills session within just 5 minutes
- Really listen and understand the underlying issue prior to facilitating solutions
- Agree ownership and responsibility for applying learning following the coaching session
- Apply a highly effective, yet simple questioning pattern to overcome obstacles and reach solutions
- Identify and remove limiting beliefs which currently maintain the problem or issue
- Apply our unique emotional intelligence coaching model to any coaching session
- Explore new methods of resolving an issue and achieving more productive, effective methods of working, behaving or communicating
- Transfer coachee learning and commitments back to the workplace
- Maximise the possibility of the coachee sustaining their improvements long-term
Duration: Highly interactive, practical 1-day, 2-day and 3-day modular advanced coaching skills training programmes are available.
Speak With An Expert
Call Summit today on 0845 052 3701 or email Info@SummitTraining.co.uk to find out how your company can benefit from our unique coaching skills training courses.
Read client case studies and see how you can benefit by choosing Summit as your training partner.
Training Course Outlines
Explore our unique range of management training courses and see how you can benefit.
Contact Us Now
Why not call us to discuss your management training needs without any obligation?