Siemens - Management Team Building
- A geographically remote management team with challenging goals weren't communicating or collaborating effectively to deliver business results.
- Inconsistent ways of communicating, collaborating and reporting were hindering business effectiveness and needed to be addressed.
- Management team members had to work without the luxury of regular in-person contact hadn’t developed high trust, collaborative relationships the business needed.
- A collective commitment to achieving business goals through more collaborative, supportive and dynamic relationships was required.
Summit designed and facilitated a hands-on, one day management team building event in Birmingham focused on developing genuine teamwork and structured peer support, despite the challenges associated with remote team working. Client improvements included:
- Enhanced team understanding of and commitment to more productive and efficient ways of communicating with and supporting each other to achieve business goals.
- Removal of silo working habits and implementation of a structured communication and reporting process to streamline and improve data integrity.
- Greater personal ownership of working across teams and regions to share best practice and improve efficiency rather than relying on individually developed methods.
“I strongly recommend Summit to any Management Team wishing to undertake a team building event.
We engaged Summit for exactly this purpose and my expectations were exceeded in terms of how many refreshing new ideas were brought to the table by Summit. Their vast experience certainly paid dividends in the case of Siemens.”
See our full list of Birmingham training venues here.
Posted by on November 5, 2014
Other case studies
November 10, 2015
Vaillant - Interview Skills Training
November 10, 2015
Islington Council - Emotional…
Moy Park- Management Training
IT Leader's Group- Henley Business…
Greater Manchester Police-Customer…
Interested in this story and want to get more stories like this?
Sign up to our email...