The organisation had already entered The Times Top 100 Companies To Work For listing at number eleven, and wanted to break in to the top 10 the following year. There were no ‘issues’ to speak of, just a deep desire and commitment to becoming the best employer they possibly could.
Summit facilitated a thought-provoking, two day Emotional Intelligence training course for more than 90 managers, plus the company’s executive team. Client improvements included:
- More proactive and structured performance management which focused on improving already excellent performance as well as addressing poor performance.
- Greater cross team working to deliver projects more quickly, efficiently and at lower cost to the organisation.
- A ‘Right First Time, On Time, Every Time’ approach to maximising quality of outputs against challenging organisational goals.
- Greater in-house capability to use emotionally intelligent coaching to engage employees, deliver organisational goals and enhance the ‘Emotional Climate’ of the organisation.
- Significantly improved shared understanding and appreciation of the need to remove silo working habits and boost collaboration to maximise employee engagement and organisational effectiveness.
“I am writing in support of Summit who ran a series of Emotional intelligence workshops for us. Originally planned as four workshops covering our management team, we eventually ran nine as we cascaded the programme to our supervisory team.
The programme was very successful for several reasons including the content, delivery and the feeling of wellbeing and enthusiasm it generated in all those who attended it. Many of the hints and tips given are still being used by our employees as they aim to improve the way they work together.
I would recommend Summit to anyone reading this who is considering running such a programme.”
Head of Human Resources
Posted by on November 5, 2014
Other case studies
November 10, 2015
Vaillant - Interview Skills Training
November 10, 2015
Islington Council - Emotional…
Moy Park- Management Training
IT Leader's Group- Henley Business…
Greater Manchester Police-Customer…
Interested in this story and want to get more stories like this?
Sign up to our email...